Chelsea vs Gent [4-1]| UEFA Conference League 24/25 | Match Live Now

Image
   Chelsea vs Gent [4-1]| UEFA Conference League 24/25 | Match Live Now Goal by Renato Viega assisted by Mudryk at 12' minutes of the game. Goal by Pedro Neto assisted by Axel Disasi at 46' minutes of the game. Goal by Tsuyoshi Watanabe at 50' minutes of the game. Goal by Christopher Nkunku assisted by Renato Viega at 63' minutes of the game. Goal by Kiernan Dewsburry-Hall at 70' minutes of the game.

'He's COLD and I'm FIRE' 🥶🔥 Noni Madueke's post-game interview after hat-trick against Wolves

 


 'He's COLD and I'm FIRE' 🥶🔥 Noni Madueke's post-game interview after hat-trick against Wolves


Noni Madueke's post-game interview after his hat-trick against Wolves:


"He's cold and I'm fire," Madueke said with a smile, referencing his clinical finishing. "I'm just happy to help the team win. We worked hard and deserved the three points. My teammates created great chances for me, and I'm grateful for that. We're building momentum and looking forward to the next game."


When asked about his hat-trick, Madueke added: "It's a great feeling, but the win is what matters most. I'm just doing my job, and I'm happy to contribute to the team's success. We're working together towards our goals, and it's an amazing feeling to be a part of this team."


Madueke's confident performance and cheeky interview have fans buzzing about his potential as a rising star in the Premier League. His humility and dedication to the team have also earned him praise from coaches and teammates alike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog